Come by Learn OmniFocus On July 15th. Come join us at the newly redesigned Learn OmniFocus!
I’ll be concentrating on integrating DEVONthink and OmniFocus.
Please note, you’ll need to be active Learn OmniFocus Members to register for and attend the LIVE session. But a FREE recording well be available within one week of the session, both on Learn OmniFocus and on the Learn OmniFocus YouTube channel.
Using DEVONthink Alongside OmniFocus
DEVONthink is a natural complement to OmniFocus. DEVONthink excels at easily storing and retrieving information and OmniFocus can be used to help ensure that the great ideas that you’ve captured are revisited regularly and manifest into something useful.
Overview of the LIVE Session
During the LIVE session, Kourosh will showcase some examples of how he turned random ideas into something tangible using OmniFocus and DEVONthink.
Along the way, you’ll learn:
- Why Kourosh chose DEVONthink to store his notes.
- How to quickly capture random ideas using DEVONthink.
- How to easily create links between ideas that you’ve captured in DEVONthink.
- How to use tags in DEVONthink to identify notes that need to be reviewed.
- How to link your OmniFocus projects and actions with information stored in DEVONthink.
- How to use repeating actions in OmniFocus to ensure that the information stored in DEVONthink gets the appropriate amount of attention.
- How DEVONthink can be used to reduce the load on OmniFocus, making OmniFocus easier to manage and more effective.
- And more…